Welcome To Tatum!
A Good Place To Call Home
* Citizens with strong family values
* A sports minded community supported through attendance at events and membership in The Tatum Athletic Booster Club which raises money for scholarships and sports equipment for all athletic programs
*Residents interested in each other
*Community pride in churches, schools, and the town
*Atmosphere of a small community with open space, but close enough to enjoy the benefits of larger cities
*An excellent school system, TEA BACK TO BACK RECOGNIZED DISTRICT, Lowest Tax rate with state of the art facilities. www.Tatumisd.org
* TATUM Education Foundation will award a $2000 College Scholarship to all 2009 Tatum Graduates that have been continuously enrolled for 3 years & more for the 2010 Graduate
* TATUM students also have the opportunity to acquire 24 hrs of college credit in duel credit courses paid for by Tatum ISD
* A peaceful, safe, environment, Tatum Police Force
* Beautiful countryside and a supportive environment
* A community rich in tradition and history
* Tatum Eagles Win the 3AAA State Football Championship 2005. We are proud of our Eagles!!!
* Tatum Eagles Win the 2AA State Football Championship 2006, and Lone Star Champion for best overall in Academic and Athletic competition.
* Tatum Eagles win State Track Championship in 1994, 1996, & 2007